Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wanting to be paralyzed??

Hello! I know I have neglected my blog recently and I hope to change that soon. I hope to get back on track and get back to posting again on a regular basis! :) Anyway...

I heard that Anderson Cooper is having a guest on Monday, who's dream in life is to become paralyzed. "Her" name is Chloe and she is able bodied, but uses a wheelchair. From what I understand she wants to be a paraplegic (not a quadriplegic...well, well) and that is the only thing in life that she would love! I have a lot I could say regarding this very sensitive topic, but I will refrain because in my opinion there are mental deficiencies happening here! I think with a good psychologist and the power of prayer, Chloe might be able to walk away from that wheelchair, barring she works really hard! :) Yes, that was sarcasm! Video below.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment