Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

Hello, it's April Fool's Day and I have nobody around to pull a prank on or fool! That's okay though, I don't have it in me. The thought of making someone purposely feel uncomfortable for even five seconds makes me uncomfortable. I know, I'm a total loser! :)

I am happy to say Steve's taxes are about 95% finished! I have a few things to check on before submitting them, but I think by the end of the week they will be finished. I usually procrastinate until the very end because for me, taxes are a daunting task!!! This year though, I was a little more disciplined and started early!

I also spent time this weekend watching videos for work, catching up with a friend and also chatting with my sister. Sherry (sister) is getting ready to go to Texas and see Tia before she goes to Hawaii, her next phase in AIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment