Monday, March 26, 2012

Pinterest

Hello there! I think I have found a site I like more than facebook. It's called Pinterest and it's my latest addiction!! I have gotten many ideas from that site.. ideas for meals, decorating ideas, organizing tips and the list goes on... thank you pinterest for coming in to my life! :)

Steve's brother Matt was a participant in the St. Baldrick's Foundation, which is a foundation that raises money for childhood cancer research. Here is the link. http://www.stbaldricks.org/ Matt's boss has a daughter who survived cancer at the very young age of two and asked the employees to take part in the event. They raised over $45,000 and all participants got their head shaved. :) This took place yesterday and had a terrific outcome!

Friday night I was working when my computer began to lag and freeze up. I cleared my cookies and cache, rebooted and the problem still existed. I then was told to go to technical support. I did. The technician asked if I would grant him access to my computer so he could see what the problem is. I said sure and minimized my onscreen keyboard so it was out of the way. When he was finished he told me to access the program. I did and he could still see my screen. This was our conversation..

Him- do you have a keybod?
Him- keyboard?
Me - yes, onscreen
Him- you need a reglar one
Him- regular
Me- Why?
Him- It's more effient
Him- efficient
Me- I'm disabled. It does me no good
Me- I already have one, btw
Him- Oh, ok (he immediately logged off)

He didn't even ask me if my systems were up..he just logged off. I was so insulted by his efficiency statement, especially because he was full of typos! How efficient is a bunch of typos?? What a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment