Thursday, April 26, 2018

Where does time go?



Wow! Its hard to believe my last post was over 4 years ago! My last update was about training with the company Se*rs and about the cute cat that walked up to my boyfriend at Marathon gas station.

Well, we decided to keep that adorable cat. His name is now Riley and he has brought us much happiness!! He is a bit ornery, but there is rarely a dull moment! In the beginning he would attack anybody that walked by. While some of my nurses and aides thought it was funny, others did not see the humor. Thankfully, that phase didn't last long. Riley also learned how to open doors with his front paws. He seems to have a phobia with closed doors. Every time he passes a closed door, he jumps up, wraps his little paws around the handle, and pulls down until it opens. Because of this talent he possesses, we had to change the knob on our front entry door to a knob that he could not grab. :)

I do not work for Se*rs anymore. It was a temporary position during the busy Christmas season. I later obtained a position through a company called Postmates. It is an online platform where customers can place take out food orders. After they input their food order and clicked send, we would get the order on our computers, then call the restaurant to place it. I worked for almost two years until they made the decision to get rid of their work from home order placers. I loved that job and miss it everyday. I'm again looking for a job, and hope to find one soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment