Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Intro

Hi, my name is Cynthia. I usually go by Cindy, but either works for me. :)

I live in Ohio and have lived here all my life. I live with my boyfriend, Steve and we have been together for around 9 years. He moved to Ohio from Delaware in 2002. We don't have children, but we do have two dogs, Buddy and Lady who are like our children and we love them unconditionally! Buddy (our alpha dog) is a 7 yr. old black lab and Lady is a 4 yr. old border collie. I also have a betta fish named Nugget who keeps me company while I'm on my computer. :)

I have a twin sister (no, we don't know what one another are thinking and feeling) and a brother who is 8 years younger than my twin and I. My sister has two children, my niece who is 17 and my nephew who is 15. My brother has two sons, my nephews, who are 7 and 5. I love spending time with my Niece and Nephews...they bring fun and entertainment when they are around.

Steve has one sister and one brother, both who live on the east coast. Steve's sister has 4 children who range from ages 12, 11, 10 and 8. The kids come to Ohio every summer with Steve's Mom and its always nice to visit with them. :) We wished they lived closer so we could spend more time with them, but Steve does get to Delaware once or twice a year to visit, also.

Well, I will end here. I will be back in the next couple days to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment