Saturday, August 21, 2010

Highpoint Music Fest

Last night I went to the Highpoint Music Fest in Bellefontaine and listened to Terrapin Moon, Rumpke Mountain Boys and two other bands (I forget the names) play and had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect, which made it especially nice considering the event was held outside. :) One band was from Yellow Springs and played Reggae...I would like to listen to them play again.

Today and hopefully a lot this coming week I am organizing drawers, cabinets and closets so I can donate stuff to the Lupus Foundation/or throw it in the garbage. Its scary how fast junk gets accumulated and how much I throw away. :(

On Monday my nurse and I are going to the Darke County Fair barring no rain and thunderstorms. We try to go every year. My favorites at the fair are the waffles, funnel cakes and the animals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment