Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday

Well another week is all most behind us again. Before we know it we will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas shopping and making resolutions for 2011. :( Anyway...

Monday we went to the Darke County Fair for the day. It was fun eating the fair junk food, watching people ride the rides/play the games and rolling around the colliseum shopping and talking to people. :) I went to the grocery store and the dentist today, which are two things I detest most in life. :) Thankfully, I don't have to go back to the dentist again for 6 months. Woot!

This weekend is the Miami Valley Music Fest in Troy, which I have been looking forward to all summer. Tomorrow night Skeleton Crew will play at 11:30 and Saturday afternoon (at 1:30) Terrapin Moon will play. I think they both have 1 hour slots. I have never heard of the other bands that are playing, so I don't know what kind of music they play.

No comments:

Post a Comment