Sunday, January 23, 2011

Busy weekend

My aunt and I had a great time at the "Shop til you drop" sale at the Hara Arena in Dayton this weekend! We went Saturday for the day, but because of the many vendors there, we didn't see all of them and went back today for a few hours so we could see every booth. :)

My aunt has this "gift" where she can talk people down on prices, which totally mortifies me in every way. Not really mortifies me, but you get the idea. :) I get really uncomfortable when she begins "negotiating" prices with the vendor so I sorta creep away from her until her dirty deed is complete. :) She did find some good buys today and was especially tickled with herself when we came home and she tallied up the money she saved by her jewing and manipulating ways. :) We had a great time and it was all fun! Thank you Auntie S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment