Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend is here!

Well, another week behind us already and this past week flew by!! :) I don't have any exciting plans this weekend, but thats okay. I'm going to spend some time working on the quarterly taxes as well as the year end taxes so I'm not doing a rush job at the last minute. I used to enjoy doing the taxes, but not now. Its stressful and gives me anxiety. We have 3 extra days this year (April 18) because of emancipation day, but I don't anticipate me prolonging taxes until April. We shall see. :)

Speaking of tax season... I am loving my job. I'm working around 20 hours (sometimes more) a week, normally a late morning/afternoon shift. I usually get nice customers, but there are times when the customer is so irate that they are out of there ever lovin' minds and act like I'm the one making the rules! I try to always wear my smiley voice, but its hard sometimes! At any rate...I feel fortunate and love my job no matter who is on the other end of the phone cussing at me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment