Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello 2011, good bye 2010....hope its a great year!!! :)

I spent my New Year's Eve enjoying the last hours of 2010 with my boyfriend, a few friends, my aunt and her friend, who is also Steve. :)

Stephanie brought her wii console (and games) so a few people were bowling and boxing, which was an absolute hoot to watch! I have never seen the Wii in action and its quite the bomb diggity! :) I wish she would have had "Just Dance" because seeing Steve (my bf) doing the dancing with the wii person would have been quite the kodak moment. :)

My drink of choice that night was sambuka, a licorice liquor that taste just like a liquified black jelly bean. Yummers! At first I was drinking it straight, which caused a strong burning sensation from the top of my throat all the way to the pit of my stomach! I began to worry I could be causing damage to my esophagus and stomach lining, so I decided to mix it with Dr. Pepper. This made it taste much better and go down uber smooth! ;) At 5 a.m, after watching a movie, playing Taboo, listening to music, eating the traditional pork and sauerkraut and playing wii, the last three of us awake finally called it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment