Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Festivals, doctor appointment

Hi friends, hope you had a good weekend! Saturday I spent the day with my friend Leslie and her little sister (Big Brother/Big Sister) Aleya. We first went to the Enon Apple Butter Festival. This is where I ate the best tasting cheeseburger ever. I wish I could mimic it at home, but I don't know what the secret is. It was well done, the bun was toasted and cheese was oozing. :) This festival was small, but had a lot of vendors and people.

Our next stop was the Yellow Springs Street Fair. I always enjoy going here because of the vendors and the people. I am a big people watcher and this place is filled with people to watch! :) The hippies with their long dread locks, tye-dyed apparel, bohemian style dresses and with their make love not war attitude...it's a win at the Yellow Springs Street Fair. :)

Afterwards we went to Leslie's and hung out in the yard while babysitting her cute curly haired grandson. He was non stop on the move. :) One minute he was on the slide, the next on the bike, the next he was feeding the dog popcorn...LOL. We also spent time with Leslie's step daughter, who was getting ready to attend her first homecoming dance. She looked very pretty.

Today I went to the doctor. I needed to give a urine sample because I'm 100% certain I have a urinary tract infection. I also have a spot on my cheek (face, not bum) that keeps recurring. It's a small dry scab that goes away and comes back every few days. I thought she would want to biopsy the skin, but instead she just froze it off. :) That was the first time I had something frozen off. It was easy and just stung a little. I wonder what else can be frozen off??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment