Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Its Christmas eve and I realized just a little while ago that I have not played one christmas tune this year!! So, I just finished listening to the Christmas cd that Steve made for me when I still lived in the nursing home. Its been a tradition to break it out and listen to it every Christmas, but this year I all most killed my own tradition!! Not good! Anyway.... :)

Tonight Steve, the furkids and I will have our christmas together because Steve goes to Delaware tomorrow. Joke - What did Della wear? Answer - her new jersey. :) Sorry, couldn't resist. Steve told me that joke the other day. It was humorous at the time as it came out of nowhere and so unexpected! :) Where was I? Oh, yea...so we will have our Christmas together tonight and tomorrow I am going to my sister's. She is having dinner there and my brother is coming with his wife and kids. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody! :)

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment