Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10

I shouldn't be surprised by the freezing cold and ice we have here in Ohio, but I actually am!! The winters seem to continually get worse every year while lasting longer and the summers are shorter and hotter. If it sounds like I'm complaining its because I am and I will stop now...sorry!

I got my hair highlighted last week and I think I am okay with the outcome. I had some caramel colored highlights put in the top layer and also got an inch trimmed off the layers. Next time I think I will go a little lighter, like blonde maybe? We'll see what I'm itching for come summer time. :)

Tuesday I had a cystoscope done at MVH. This was done to check my bladder and kidneys and to make sure nothing funny was growing in there that shouldn't be. The dr. found 3 spots he didn't think was anything to worry about, but removed them anyway just in case they were cancerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment