Saturday, February 19, 2011

Caught spring fever this week!!

The unseasonably warm weather this week has been quite inviting!! I hate to see it go bye bye, but tomorrow it will be replaced by flurries and the cold winter weather will be back! It was certainly nice while it lasted though. :)

I went to Kohl's Tuesday (with my 30% off coupon) and bought a couple cute summer tops and a pair of levis that were on the clearance rack for $11.99. I wanted alot more, but refrained like a good girl. :) I heard the cost of clothing was going up 10% this Spring because the price of cotton is going up. That sounds like a good reason to shop for your summer clothes NOW or go to goodwill. :)

In my Valentine Day post I was a little vocal and I do regret it. I regret it, but everything I said was how I felt and how I still feel and will always feel. I love my boyfriend, but if I could rewind time I would definitely do things different. Having him be my nursing assistant and nurse has taken a toll on our relationship and I don't think we will ever get to the happy, loving couple we were when we moved in together in 2002. When he started getting paid to be my nursing assistant 4 years ago, it seemed so perfect. Now, looking back, I think that is why our relationship has spiraled down to where we are now... friends at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment