Saturday, February 26, 2011

Changes to my blog

I decided to change the design of my blog because the previous one was drab and painful on the eyes. It's now a little brighter and less busy looking. Hopefully you like the new look!?!?

The design of my blog isn't the only change I'm making, unfortunately. I learned this morning (from a reliable source) that one of my nursing assistants is bashing me to one of her other clients. She told this person she might have another job and if she gets it she is quitting my case. She also said I work her like a dog and she doesn't even have time to shit. LOL...Neither being the case, btw! The truth is this woman is 54 years old, smokes like a chimney, is 5'1" on a tall day and is a lot out of shape! She has health issues she doesn't address (fingers locking up, drops things all the time, twitches her head, makes grunting noises all the time)so its probably best this was told to me today. I don't want anybody here that doesn't want to be! I have given her hours to somebody who wants the hours and will call her tomorrow and let her know.

No comments:

Post a Comment