Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, Happy V Day to all the happy couples and lovers who read my blog! Hope your day was great! I worked for the day and it was a great work day....nobody yelled at me or cussed me out! I had many callers tell me Happy Valentine's Day and one asked me if I was old enough to work because I had a young voice. This made me laugh! :)

Yesterday morning I laid a Valentine's Day card and a box of Esther Price candy on my boyfriend's chair in the living room. Here we are 34 hrs later and he has yet to acknowledge it! I don't usually air out my dirty laundry for the world to see, but it hurts me! It's not just this instance, its many instances and it is mentally exhausting! I often picture myself, my life as starting over in my own place, living alone and not depending on my bf to do things for me! This is so unhealthy for a relationship, I advise that nobody depend on a significant other if you don't have to because it will destroy a relationship! I will stop there, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment