Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm still around! :)

Hello, I haven't posted in a little while and I began to feel guilty yesterday, so I made posting on my blog today a priority! I have been writing letters to my niece every day instead of updating my blog, but today I'm doing both! :)

We haven't heard from Tia in a few weeks because she doesn't have phone privileges right now, but Fort Jackson has a facebook page so families can see what their soldiers in Training do in basic training! Out of 115 pictures of the group Tia is in, we saw 0 of her! My sister and I were on the phone with each other yesterday and together we were also on facebook looking through these pictures, trying to see even the smallest glimpse of her face, her ear, her pony tail, her frickin finger, just SOMETHING, but to no avail! We were so delirious we were grasping at straws convincing ourselves somebody else's daughter was actually Tia! :) Well, this morning my sister posted a message and a picture on facebook about Tia. In one of those 115 pictures my sister spotted a duffle bag on somebody (who was cut out of the picture) that said Fox T. and her number. LOL!! Sooo funny!! Well, we know she is there, right!?!?

I took Buddy and Lady to the park today. It was a perfect day for the park. :) Two little kids wanted to pet them and well, they were soaking that attention right up. :) We walked them around for about an hour and left. While there, I saw that man I previously posted about, the one who I continue to run in to often. It could be totally coincidental, but none the less creepy!

Buddy is showing obvious signs of hip dysplasia. (sp?) I need to get him to the vet for x-rays and probably a regimen of tests to see exactly what is wrong, etc. He is limping and avoiding pressure on his left back leg. :(

I will go now! Take care and have a great weekend! I'm coloring my hair Saturday! Woot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment