Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Tomorrow I'm having family and friends over to color easter eggs and have an easter egg hunt outside....it will be my brother, his wife, my nephews, my brother's twins nieces on his wife's side, my nursing assistant and her son. I'm hoping my older niece and nephew will come for awhile, too. Hopefully the kids will have fun!

Today my nursing assistant and I took the dogs to the park and it was like nailing jello to the wall. They were not behaving! Buddy ran out of the van before we could get his leash on, Lady followed suit, dumped in the grass and we didn't have paper towels or a bag, they were both pulling hard on their leashes to get to another dog, my N.A and I had a small misunderstanding and on the way out the other dog came up to the door as we were loading up and Buddy jumped out and they got in to it. NOT a good day at the park, unfortunately.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment