Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family comes today

Steve's Mom, nieces and nephew will be here today and staying until Friday morning. We don't have a lot planned, but will plan each day as it comes I guess. My friend invited us over tomorrow so the kids could ride horses, but its suppose to rain. So, we will see what happens. :)

The visit with the family this week has come at a good time. Things have not been easy around here for a number of reasons. We need family time to focus our attention on fun things....kids, games, watching movies, maybe the fair. After they leave next week, that is another story! Until then... :)

A couple weeks ago I posted about my bf's ghost white legs. I know it may have sounded mean, but I was joking... he knew I was joking. After I posted it I thought about what an ass I may have come across as when I wrote that post. Here I am making fun of his paleness, but I'm the one who had melanoma removed in April because I'm obsessed with having a sun kissed glow!!! So, on that note, thank you for not cussing me out and calling me names! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment