Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Orientation

Well, I'm happy to say the 5 day orientation is over and I passed both assessments. I really would have dreaded it if I had to update my blog and tell you I failed and couldn't move on to the next phase! Anyway..I'm glad it didn't work out that way! :)

The job I applied for was cell phone billing agent and the training was going to start September 20th and last for 5 weeks. I got an e-mail today, though inviting me to start training this Monday for a different job and the hours are 9:00 a.m - 6:00 pm for only two weeks. This is for DSL support. I told the trainer I would do that, but I'm waiting to hear back from her through e-mail with answers to some questions I have.

Tomorrow afternoon I leave for my little trip. I'm just about all packed minus a few things I can't pack until tomorrow after I'm finished using them.

I went to the doctor today to get some antibiotics for a urinary tract infection I seem to have AGAIN. Well, before the doctor came in I was talking to my boyfriend, who finally broke out his shorts today. When I was talking to him I was seriously distracted by this irredescent glow that was radiating from his casperly pale skin. I'm SERIOUS! His legs were like glowing. I told him he needed a little color to those legs ASAP as it was hurting my eyes. He agreed and came home and threw the frisbee to Lady outside in the sun. :) I wasn't trying to be cruel, I guess it just comes natural? :( Anyway...hopefully he doesn't burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment