Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th

Today is July 4th and I'm spending it alone. I'm not complaining though because I value my "me" time. It's rare that I get alone time, so when I do, YAY! :) My boyfriend has been at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park for Grateful Fest since Thursday and returns tomorrow. Terrapin Moon was scheduled to play Thursday night and again tonight (Monday morning actually) from 3am-5am. The weather has been absolutely perfect for camping so I'm sure the guys are having a good time, although may smell a little ripe after roughing it for 4 days. Ewwww.. :)
Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Leslie. We went to her husband's family's place to watch the parade, have a cook out and watch the fire works. It was a great time with a very nice family! :)
I passed my first assessment Friday and take the final one Tuesday. I hope its not all for not. The reason I say that is because the company will be supplying the phones, headsets and "thin clients" (computer) and I don't know if this is equipment that can be adapted for me. I e-mailed somebody from the recruiting department and asked, but did not get a reply. I guess I'm concerned I won't be allowed to install my adaptive software on their thin client or I won't be allowed to have the phone modified so I can answer it independently. Hopefully this worry I'm feeling is unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment