Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas shopping and working again

Yesterday I got the dates for the refresher course I need to take before I can begin working for NTI. The course starts this Monday and finishes December 27th. I'm so excited and eager to be working again, even if it is for only a few months! After the tax season is over I'm hoping NTI has permanent positions to offer us seasonal employees, but we will see. They often have customer service positions open up as they establish more business contracts.

I did a bit more shoppping today and am about 99% finished. Woot! :) I just need a few more gift cards for those "hard to shop for" people on my list.

Steve's parents will be visiting next week for 5 days and we are really looking forward to seeing them again. Their visit will be shortened a couple days due to his dad having to have oral surgery next Monday, which is a little bit of a bummer, especially for him! :(

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment