Sunday, December 19, 2010

Steve's Mom is here

Steve's Mom has been visiting us since Wednesday night and she will be on her way home back to Delaware in the morning. The visit was great, but always goes too fast. :( Friday and Saturday we spent some time shopping, we put up the Christmas tree, decorated the living room and she served us home cooked meals every evening, which is a rarity around here. :)

After Christmas Steve will be going to the East Coast to see his Mom again and the rest of his family in New Jersey and friends in Pennsylvania. He especially looks forward to seeing his nieces and nephew, who range from the ages of 13 down to 9. He is a big kid himself so its fun for all! :)

I finished one week of training and have a week to go. I know I'm repeating myself, but I can't wait to start! I start working on the 27th. Woot! :) I have been practicing and role playing this weekend hoping to get the scripting down. :)

Well, have a great weekend and I'll write more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment