Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eventful weekend

I had a fun filled Saturday and spent today relaxing and catching up on much needed sleep!

Yesterday my aunt, her friend (AKA Moose) and I went to visit Paul and Ranola, who are good friends with my aunt. Actually Paul and his first wife (forget her name) used to be good friends with my grandma and grandpa before my grandparents divorced. That was 50 plus years ago.. since then my grandparents have both passed away, Paul's wife passed away, he met a nice lady namee Ranola, they got married and my aunt keeps in touch with them on a regular basis. :) He is 93 yrs old (looks 70) and is as sharp as a tack! His wife is 70 and a hostess with the mostest. :) She and him built two pizzas from scratch that were 3" thick stuffed with sausage, green peppers, banana peppers, onions and pepperoni. Yummers! :) They live in a cute A frame house right on Lake Loramie, which is right out their back door! The lake is covered by snow and ice right now, but they invited me back to visit in the summer!

That evening I went with Steve to a gig in Piqua. I had never been to this bar before, but it was an all right bar. My nursing assistant met me up there and that is when the fun began. :) It was a late night...

No comments:

Post a Comment