Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Today is Black Friday and I was a stick in the mud and stayed home! I don't go out and shop for huge deals on black Friday because I don't know if I believe the huge deals are really out there! I hear on the tv commercials that they are. I see in the newspaper ads that they are... but, are they really??? I went one time (two years ago) and bought a pair of panties for .99 and a Nike sweatshirt for $19.99. That wasn't worth a night of no sleep, freezing my tookus off and the gas it took to get me there. Sigh!

We went to see Steve's dad yesterday and really enjoyed our visit! We drove to PA in about 4 hours, visited for the entire day and got home around midnight. The part of Pennsylvania we were in is full of hills and curves. It makes me think that people in Pennsylvania have to change there car brakes more often than those not in Pennsylvania. No?? Anyway...great trip! :)

Tomorrow I'm going to the Hara Arena National Holiday and Gift Show with my aunt and my friend, Barb. I hope to get some Christmas shopping done and enjoy my time out at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment