Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Twilight

Hello! Hope you're having a good week! :)

We got some snow here in Ohio yesterday and well, boo!!! Can you tell I'm not a fan? :) I'm quite the sun worshiper and have never much cared for the fluffy white stuff even as a child growing up. Don't get me wrong, I played in the snow, built snowmen and made snow angels, but I always preferred the warmer weather over the blistering cold winter months. Now, because I'm a quadriplegic and my internal thermometer is out of whack causing me to be cold most of the time, this couples my dislike for Ohio weather in the winter months. Aren't I just a peach this evening?? :)

 Well, I can finally say that I have watched all 3 twilights and am ready to go see Breaking Dawn! I had a hard time grasping the whole vampire and werewolves concept, but with the help of my nurse, I think I got it now. :) Also, I'm team Edward! :) I watched a funny movie today which was a spoof of the first twilight. I think it was called Vampires suck. If you get an opportunity to see it, its funny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment