Saturday, November 19, 2011

Honesty

The other day while on facebook I got a message from an unhappy individual, which I did not appreciate! In retaliation mode I said some "not so nice" things back that I now cannot take back, unfortunately. On that note... I understand how being honest is always better, but not always the easiest.

Somtimes I am guilty of not being forthcoming with the events of my every day life. Sometimes I think some things are better left unsaid. I sometimes justify this as I'm not lying or being dishonest, I'm just not saying anything about it at all! In all reality though, am I lying by omission?? hmmmm

I guess its a catch 22. In my situation my boyfriend and I do our own thing. We don't question each other about our whereabouts, we don't snoop at each others e-mail or text messages, we don't set the tripometer and monitor where each of us go, etc. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship where those things were happening. I admit though I have not always been so passive. I'm not exactly sure when it changed or why, but I like not having that insecurity burdening me.

No comments:

Post a Comment