Thursday, November 17, 2011

In the news..

Today I learned my previous case manager (Mary Kilby) through carestar was being indicted for the death of a 14 year old girl who passed away from neglect. She weighed 28 lbs and was compared to as a skeleton by the Montgomery County prosecuting attorney. The girls mother was arrested yesterday and three nurses were arrested this morning. One nurse took care of  the girl 6 days a week and the other two nurses were supervising over the case and suppose to do home visits to check on the well being of the girl who has cerebral palsy. It really surprised me to see Mary in the news and her mug shot on the front page of the paper. She was very thorough while she was my case manager and ALWAYS looked out for my well being!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. He would be 76. I love you daddy-O and think about you a billion times a day! I miss you!! :)

I will write more this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment