Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I want to start off by telling you the things and people that I'm grateful to have in my life. My boyfriend, my dogs, JAS (you know who you are...ha!) my nurse and nursing assistants, my bf's family who have always accepted me and of course my family! I am thankful for the roof over my head and especially thankful for my wheelchair, which is like my legs because it gets me around! :) Also, my standing frame which I enjoy more than anything!

We are heading to Pennsylvania tomorrow to spend the day with Steve's dad, who recently bought a new house in E. McKeesport. My nurse assistant and I worked in the kitchen today cooking a 4 lb. turkey breast, making stuffing (pouring it from the box to the sauce pan while adding water) and baking croissants to tote with us tomorrow for our Thanksgiving day dinner!

Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment