Sunday, June 13, 2010

ClassicFest

Saturday we drove to Cleveland to attend Classicfest at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park, which Terrapin Moon was scheduled to play at around 11:00 in the evening. Before them, there were classic rock tribute bands for Pink Floyd, Rush, Beatles and Ozzy Ozbourne. They all sounded great and we had a lot of fun! :) There was also a laser light show in the end, which was cool to watch, especially in the trees.

I met Thumper I-lean, the special needs kitten I want to adopt and call my own!!! OMG this kitty is so adorable and energetic I don't think he/she knows its missing a leg! He/She (still unsure of gender) is a bundle of energy! Unfortunately, I have decided bringing the kitten here is not a good idea. The kitten would need to be separated from my dogs (secluded by itself) at first and be gradually introduced over time. That isn't fair to the kitten. That baby has been through enough, I can't inflict any more stress on him. The owners said they will go ahead and keep it then and I can come visit him/her anytime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment