Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday

Today I spent some time outside with my dogs because the weather is absolutely beautiful. I felt a little bad for my dog buddy because he has to go out on a leash and get hooked up so he doesn't run off. He always runs off to visit the neighbor dogs and doesn't come back when we call for him. The only way to prevent this is to hook him up to his leash, unfortunately. It probably bothers me more than it does him, but I don't know. Lady seems to gloat when he is on a leash and she has free rein of the yard. She runs past him really fast with a big stick in her mouth as if she is bragging and rubbing it in. :-) I was thinking today if my dogs were human children, Buddy would be my son who always is in trouble, getting detentions, getting suspended and making me crazy. Lady on the other hand would be my daughter who gets straight A's, never does anything wrong and doesn't talk back! Hehe! :-)

I started the 5 day orientation yesterday and so far so good. Hopefully I pass the two tests and move on to the next phase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment