Thursday, June 17, 2010

Interview

Yesterday I had a telephone interview with the same company I have worked with for the past two tax seasons, but for a different position. The position I applied for is customer support. The interview went well and the next step is to complete a one week orientation/class on the computer. If (after) I successfully complete that and become certified I will need to take a drug test and get a background check. After the comes back clean and clear I will sign up for a 5-week training course in August. So, wish me luck!! :)

My chicago trip is approaching quickly and I'm getting excited. On Monday we got our instructions on what information we need to collect from vendors and which work shops we have to attend, etc. It looks like we will have spare time in the afternoons and evenings to do our own thing. I still have 3 weeks before I leave, but I'm all ready packing a little bit here and there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment