Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another weekend gone by

Wow, this past week has flown by! As some of you may have read on facebook, this week I was (and continue to be) consumed by a little precious kitten I have the opportunity to make a home for here! This little furry cuddle bug was stepped on by a horse (ouchie) and it did a lot of damage to his back side; therefore, one of his back legs needed to be amputated. :( I'm having a terrible time trying to talk my bf in to it..he is not budging at all! This might be a battle I don't win. I am doing research on the internet on how to introduce a new kitten to a home that has a dog, or two dogs in my case, so I am confident it can work. I'm not worried about Lady, its Buddy that concerns me. He is territorial and won't adjust as easy as Lady. As I type this, I am questioning myself. Am I being rational by wanting to adopt this kitty? Is it fair to my bf? my dogs? my caregivers? I have talked to each of my caregivers and they say they don't mind helping with the litter box. Are they just saying that though? Hmmmmm....I do plan to meet the cuddle bug Tuesday and I will do an update here. :)

What else? My friend's daughter is pregnant and getting induced tomorrow. Friend, if you read this, know I'm thinking of you and your daughter and I will be patiently waiting for your e-mail saying the baby has arrived! :)

Steve had a gig in Columbus Friday and it was a good time. He played with Skeleton Crew and the other band that played was The Bug Hounds. The keyboarder, Bill Kurzenburger, had his cd released that night so it was a party to celebrate his success. :) The door man said I wasn't allowed to drink because I didn't have my ID with me, but I snuck a beer in when he wasn't looking. Just one, that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment