Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

Hello! Another week gone by already. :) Not a lot has happened this week, which could be a good thing, right? :) The music festival in Troy was a boat load of fun last Saturday and there were some really good bands that I would like to hear again. Besides Terrapin Moon, there was The Clark Manson Band, SOL, a girl who sang solo and a few more that I totally forget their names. Hmmmm? Anyway....

Yesterday my friend and I went to mutual friends of ours Kathi and Terry Zellers who have horses, dogs and oodles of kitties, one with only 3 legs...Thumper. :) Thumper was the little kitten that I had hoped to adopt awhile back. Thumper is growing like a weed and has totally earned the name Thumper! When he runs his back end thumps to the ground and its more obvious now that he is taller. :) Such a cootie petootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment