Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weird kind of day

Today has been an off day and I'll be glad when its over! It seems like nothing is going smooth and when this happens I get disgruntled!

This morning I got an offer by e-mail to come back to work the 2010 tax season for the company I have worked for during the past two seasons. I had been waiting for this e-mail invite, so when I received it I wanted to get the ball rolling. I had to first fill out my I-9 form, which needed to be notarized. I went to the bank and got that done to realize my state id expired in October of 2009. I thought to myself OH F%*$ing wonderful! So, I went to the BMV across town! I got out of the van and realized they only take cash, which I didn't have. F%*K!! I went to the bank across the street and spent $22 to get $20 out (hate bank fees) and went back to bmv. Got there, got waited on immediately because it was empty and they asked for my ss# and birth certificate. Birth certificate???? I don't carry that around, WTH?? I asked her if I could please go ahead and get the photo taken, the card started and me bring the birth certificate back in 30 minutes. She said No, they would need the certificate first. I felt so mentally drained. I had a meltdown....

I came home and found my certificate, but didn't have time to go back today and get my id. I am honestly embarrassed though and don't want to return tomorrow!!

Hopefully I will get everything done tomorrow that I wanted to do today! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment