Sunday, September 26, 2010

MoeFest

Yesterday Steve, my aunt and I went to the Moefest Music Festival at Zane Shawnee Caverns, which is in Bellefontaine, the middle of nowhere. :) Skeleton Crew played from 5-7 and my aunt had not heard them play before so I was glad she could go. She seemed to have fun and enjoy the music. :) Next I want to get her to a Terrapin Moon gig because I think she would enjoy them, too. :)

Tomorrow morning I am having a routine P.E.T scan just to make sure the melanoma I had removed in April didn't do anything bizarre like spread somewhere else. I hate not being able to eat breakfast and not being able to drink my coffee in the morning, so I'm going to be unbearable in the morning. I know I need to just suck it up because its one time and it could be a lot worse!

During the scan tomorrow I can't wear anything with zippers or buttons because the machine might blow up or something, I don't know. Anyway, I was searching my wardrobe for pants that didn't have buttons or zippers and low and behold...all my sweats and wind pants have tiny little metal rings around the pull strings!! So, my boyfriend has graciously agreed to give up a pair of his pajama bottoms for my appointment tomorrow. I have a choice between Homer Simson or Stewie, which I love equally so decisions decisions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment