Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Visit was great!

Our tiny trip to Pennsylvania was nice! We brought the doggies to the park and I learned Buddy is a true blue lab and will go in the water. :) I have never had the occasion to get him near water before, but while at the park he was determined to get in the river by the park. I got a little nervous because he was so persistent, but otoh I'm glad he likes the water. He runs the other direction when we get the hose out to water flowers so I wasn't sure. It evidently has to be on his terms and nobody elses! :) Anyway...the weather was nice for the most part. We sat on a dock by the river and ate hoagies from Claymont Steak Shop. Hoagies from the east coast don't even compare to what we get here! There is so much meat on the hoagies I can't open my mouth wide enough to bite in to it! It's amazing and messy! :)

Tomorrow a new nursing assistant starts working for me. I hope she works out because I really like her. There are instances when I just get a good feeling about somebody and then there are those instances I'm not certain about somebody...well, I have a good feeling about her. :)

I am going to stand now and watch dancing with the stars. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment