Sunday, November 7, 2010

Alpaca fest

Today I went to Springfield to see an alpaca fest/competition. I didn't actually go for the "competition" part of it, but because I think they are beautiful animals and I thought it would be nice to learn more about these gentle creatures. :) My aunt went with us and bought a beautiful cape made out of alpaca fur, which was reversible, burgundy on one side/charcoal gray on the other. She really jewed the guy down in price, which is something I can't do because I'm a pushover and terrified of rejection. :)

Yesterday one of the band members of Skeleton Crew passed away. It was sudden, so it took us by surprise as he was only 47. He was the hippiest hippy I have ever met with his long hair, round specs, tye die t-shirts and converse tennis shoes he sported every time I saw him. :) R.I.P Bob...you will be missed! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment