Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday :)

Well, the weekend is over and it went by too fast! On Saturday my nursing assistant and I went to Jimmy's Cornerstone Bar in Dayton to listen to Terrapin Moon play! It was a late night, but that's okay because it was a good time! :) Yesterday I spent the day recuperating from the late night and played lazy all day. :)

I did some more Christmas shopping today. I went to Kohl's, JcPenney and Bath and Body works, my three most favorite places to shop. :) I also went to Lowes and Home Depot to price (and compare the costs of) kitchen cabinets. My bf wants to stain them and install them himself, but I'm going to try to talk him out of staining them and buying them all ready finished. We shall see....

While doing a google search on Saturday, I learned a friend of mine passed away in 2008 from a motorcycle wreck. I met him when I lived in the nursing home, probably in 1996 or 1997. We "met" through aol and chatted on the internet for awhile and eventually met in person. He lived in West Virginia and stopped in Ohio twice while traveling to Michigan. I was sad to read of his death. I had lost contact with him and was hoping to reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment