Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday

Hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving! :)

Saturday my aunt and I went to the Hara Arena Holiday Gift Show and had oodles of fun. They had over 300 vendors there and unfortunately we did not give ourselves enough time to see everything. That's okay!! We still had fun and got some Christmas shopping done. :)

I learned from my sister yesterday that my nephew might get expelled from school for 80 days!!! I'm so frustrated with him and his actions. I'm also frustrated at the school principal because he seems to be working against my nephew by wanting to expel him for that long. My nephew is 16 and very impulsive. He does way stupid shit without thinking about consequences. He got suspended 10 days for taking off two keys on a keyboard and switching them around. That fell under "destruction of school property". He also spit (spat?) over the stairwell from one floor to another floor and got ratted out by a girl who was grossed out by it! Ugh!!

Lately I have been having some pain in my upper back and shoulders along with some twitching in my neck. On a whim I asked my boyfriend to feel my neck for anything sticking out and he found a large soft lump along the incision where my neck was fused. Now that I know its there and it exist, I'm contributing every ailment to this lump on my neck. Is that called hypochondria? (sp?) Anyway, I will get an appointment made with my dr. soon to see what is growing on my body that shouldn't be growing on my body...

No comments:

Post a Comment