Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy-O

Today my dad would have turned 75. Happy birthday dad...I love you and miss you tons! :)I miss calling you three times a day, miss pizza nights every Friday night, miss watching the Sopranos on Sunday and miss so much more! I'm greatful though for having the best dad ever and feel blessed by the relationship we had! :) Today is also my nephew's birthday. He is 6 today. Happy birthday Nolan!

I have been busy getting in to the holiday spirit by Christmas shopping both online and in the stores. I still have quite a bit to do, but have put quite a dent in it so far! There is a website I go to called bigcrumbs. This website is affiliated with hundreds of popular stores (Kohls, JcPenny, Aeropastale) and when you shop from these stores you get cash back on your purchases. I sign in to bigcrumbs.com first and from that website I click on an online store I want to shop from and every other month I get a check from the purchases I made.

I went to JCP.com (after bigcrumbs.com) and clicked on the outlet link and found oodles of clearance items for under 9.99. I bought shirts, blouses and a skirt for myself and avoided shipping costs because I had it delivered to the store! I was feeling depressed and mopey this week, but some online shopping instantly cured the blues. I believe that was the serotonin in the brain that was released after I shopped??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment