Friday, November 19, 2010

Caregiver woes!

Today my morning started off with a huge confrontation with my nurse! I thought I was about over it, but I'm not even close! I don't get over things quickly because I'm the type that needs to simmer down, so I'm really not surprised I'm still stewing. Unfortunately, I inherited my Mom's bad temper and inability to cool off quickly. Sorry Momma, but you know those are ugly traits to possess, right? :(

I have had this nurse for a few years and really like her for the most part, but sometimes I get too much of the f*#king drama that follows this person around! She is full of negative energy, bitches all the time, is all about herself and will play the victim role every chance she gets. All that said, she has been late for work everyday this week! That is what our argument was about. When she comes in late she doesn't apologize or offer an explanation as to why she's late and this is maddening to me. Being late is something I'm not ok with and I have never been ok with it. She all ready knows this though because we have played this game before. She didn't like what I had to say and I didn't like what she had to say! Hopefully we can work past what happened today. but only time will tell. I often overlook things because I'm in no position to address every detail, but I can't let people walk on me.

Sometimes being dependant on others is a big pill to swallow, but its rare! Even though I don't sound like it right now, I AM very grateful for each and every person that works for me! Today was an off day and those are normal from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment