Saturday, April 2, 2011

Aaah what a day!

My auntie, nursing assistant and I went thrifting today and I found absolutely nothing!! I get particularly picky when thrifting so leaving empty handed is not a rarity for me, unfortunately. My aunt always finds herself some great deals and usually leaves a happy woman. :)

After working up an appetite at Goodwill, we went to Frisch's Big Boy to get a bite to eat. My intention was to treat myself to the healthy salad bar, but that didn't happen! I instead lost myself in a fattening burger and an order of french fries dipped in tartart sauce... it was yummy.

After our dinner we all felt rejuvenated enough to hop on the shopping train again, so we went to Kohl's to scope out the clearance racks. I came home with a tank top and a pair of convertible twill khaki cargo/pants. I'm not certain I will keep them, but we shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment