Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday

I hope the readers who follow my uneventful blog had a nice weekend!!!??!! My weekend was nice. On Friday I met a group of friends at the Dublin Pub to celebrate my friend's 41st birthday. THE BIG 41. :)

While there we enjoyed some appetizers, alcoholic beverages and lively music from an irish band called Roger Drawdy and the Firestarters. This band is fun to watch. Their energy comes out in the music when they play and its entertaining to say the least. :)

On Saturday we went to the Eagles in Troy to attend the Pre Miami Valley Music Fest. There were 4 or 5 bands lined up to play for the evening, one being Terrapin Moon. It was a great time! I like the Eagles..the food and drinks are cheap and its a nice atmosphere with nice people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment