Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all my friends and family! I hope whatever you do today, you are surrounded by your loved ones and enjoying your time together! :) Mike, I know you are with your family, but under much different circumstances. My thoughts are with you and your family due to the passing of your grandpa!

Steve is out of town. He had a gig in Pennsylvania with Terrapin Moon and left from there to go to his sister's house to spend Easter with his family. He especially enjoys seeing his nieces and nephew! I will be going to my friends house to have dinner with them and our mutual friends. :) The unfortunate thing is they force feed me shots of petron, which I truly dread with all my being.(Sarcasm, of course)HeeHee!

We are going out of town this week for a few days to attend a disability conference (Solidarity) in Columbus. We will be attending some workshops during the day and in the evenings there is usually entertainment (karoake, dance, comedian)that we'll probably go see as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment