Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend is here!

Well another week behind us already! Happy Friday!

Tomorrow I am going to do some thrift shopping and hopefully find some good bargains on some much needed spring and summer outfits. :) I'm going with my aunt so it will be a good time regardless. We will probably grab a bite to eat and maybe go see a movie, too. We shall see... :)

I finished all the paper work and am registered to go to solidarity at the end of the month. Solidarity is a big disability event that happens in Columbus every two years. We usually try to go to take advantage of the workshops, meet with friends, meet new friends and just enjoy the time away for a couple days. :)

I'm still working for NTI, although it's a little slow right now and actually has been for a couple/few weeks. I'm not certain how much longer I will be needed, but I will just keep hanging in there and working for as long as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment