Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tax season over!

Well taxes are done and what a relief!! Maybe that is where the phrase tax relief comes from?? Just kidding!! :) Taxes always give me a flipping headache, so I'm glad it only comes around once a year! Ugh! Unfortunately though, because tax season is over, my irs job is over as well. . My last day is Friday and I hate to see it end, but I knew it would eventually. Anyway...

On Sunday my brother and his family came over. We colored easter eggs and I don't think the kids had as much fun as I had hoped. They each had 5 eggs to color and were totally done in 10 minutes. They dipped and were done! Nolan dyed 4 and said he wanted his fifth and final egg to stay white!!! Pft. After that 10 minutes of excitement (sarcasm) we went outside and had an easter egg hunt. The wind was blowing horrendously and easter egg stash was blowing everywhere, but fortunately nothing was lost and every child appeared happy. :)

Speaking of dyeing, I colored my hair two weeks ago! (What a segway, huh?) The color is called rich mahogany and its by Loreal. At first It was too burgundy, but its been two weeks, the redness has toned down and I think I like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment