Friday, June 10, 2011

Need a job!

I try to stay upbeat and play suzy sunshine, but today I can't even pretend to put on a happy face. I need a job and it's not happening quick enough. Every place I have applied to requires a typing test and a speed of more words per minute than I am able to type. I miss typing with my fingers!! Anyway..I applied to another company today and the typing speed they require is a little lower, so we shall see.

I appreciate all the people who come in and work for me, but sometimes it takes a toll on me as well. We all have our unique personalities and I'm finding myself losing patience with some of my aides because our personalities clash. It's very frustrating to have people in my home constantly and more frustrating when I have to watch what I say or do because it can get repeated to other clients or their family members. I have learned to not trust anybody who works for me and its sad. I want my nurse assistants to enjoy coming here and working for me, but wish it could be done without them crossing boundaries and taking advantage of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment