Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some people amaze me

Yes, that is right, people f*#king amaze the hell out of me! Today I went in to volunteer for a few hours at the access center to help with an event they were holding. Upon entering, my nurse and I were greeted by a well mannered and well groomed black man who I had never met before. His job at the center is to answer phones and greet people at the door. I'm sure his job details are greater than that, but that's not important. My nurse put her purse down, turned around to get my hair out of my face and put a stick of gum in my mouth, and that is when I see his theiving hand go straight in her purse and steal something!! I was shocked. Do I confront him? Do I tell Stephanie in front of him? What the hell? I told her to get her stuff because were going around the corner. We go around the corner and I say, "What is missing from your purse? He stole from you!" Thankfully it was only $2.00, but that isn't the point. He took something that was not his and I dislike people like him!! He works around people who are disabled everyday and has probably done this shady shit countless times. We reported him and he denied it so its hard telling what will come of it. After he was confronted he was calling every black person in the center whining that he was falsely accused.

I know I sound racist and the truth is maybe I have it in me. I spent 10 years in a nursing home and made friends with some black girls, but also bumped heads with a few others. It had nothing to do with their skin color, but everything to do with their bad attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment