Sunday, June 5, 2011

Strawberry festival

This weekend was the strawberry festival and the weather couldn't have been better. It was hot, okay very hot, but it didn't storm and that is a huge factor at any outdoor festival obviously. :) I hadn't been since 1991, the year before I became injured, but went because Steve wanted strawberry donuts... I passed up Frickers with my buds to go get strawberry donuts for my bf. The things we do to make our significant others happy. :)

Early last spring I was at the park with my dogs walking them around the bike path. At the corner of the trail an older man walked around us and nonchalantly looked down at them and kept on going. The next day this same man came up to me at Krogers and said he saw me at the park the day before. I smiled and said something like, yes I was there with my dogs and that was it. The following week I saw him at Goodwill. I smiled at him and he acted as if he never saw me before, which was odd. I saw him again the following week at Krogers. By this time I'm thinking is this more than a coincidence? We live in the same city, we frequent the same stores, big deal, right? Well, in the upcoming weeks I saw him again at Goodwill and again at Kroger. Now, I'm getting paranoid. On two occasions I attempted to get his plate number, but he always seems to park in a spot far away where we couldn't even see the car he drove. A few weeks ago I saw him at Walmart and today at Krogers. I saw him in the produce and again in the parking lot before I left. Ugh!! I'm creeped out by this person and definitely more aware of my surroundings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment